Below is some brief guidance to ensure your Deborah Blyth Jewellery stays in great condition.
- Always put jewellery on after applying makeup or perfume
- Do not wear whilst bathing or swimming and be careful of extreme heat, cold or humidity. Prolonged harsh sunlight will affect Gold vermeil jewellery.
- Never clean with harsh detergents or scrub the jewellery
- Periodically clean silver with a soft lint free or silver cleaning cloth. Wipe Gold vermeil pieces with a soft cloth
- Do not store with other items of jewellery to avoid scratching
- Keep the jewellery flat when not wearing, to avoid kinks
Deborah Blyth gold vermeil jewellery is guaranteed for 12 months (under normal conditions and wear).If your jewellery needs re-plating before the one year period, we will re-plate at no extra charge. Gold vermeil will naturally fade over time. We offer a re-plating service to keep your Deborah Blyth Jewellery looking its best.The following charges apply;
£20 for pendants, earrings and rings
£35 for Artemis bangles
For more info please contact Deborah.